Rates in Canadian $ – per person per night based on double occupancy.
Posted January 9
||June 26 – October 15
Dec. 20 – Jan. 15
And All Week Ends
|January 16 – June 25
October 16 – December 19
|DBL – Regular Bedroom
SINGLE – Regular Bedroom
|DBL – Master Bedroom
SINGLE – Master Bedroom
|Additional adult or child
over 7 sharing the same room
All the rates for the accommodation in Regular or Master Bedrooms include double or queen size beds, hair dryer, kitchen equipment (stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and toaster), dining sets, BBQ.
Special price for rent:
3 Bdr. cottage (6 peoples – maximum) $ 1400 for 2 nights, $ 1700 for 3 nights
5 Bdr. cottage (10 peoples – maximum) $ 2500 for 2 nights, $ 3100 for 3 nights
6 Bdr. cottage (12 peoples – maximum) $ 2700 for 2 nights, $ 3500 for 3 nights
7 Bdr. cottage (14 peoples – maximum) $ 2900 for 2 nights, $ 3700 for 3 nights
8 Bdr. cottage (16 peoples – maximum) $ 3300 for 2 nights, $ 4100 for 3 nights
Terms and conditions:
- Parking – free
- Internet access – free
- Karaoke – free
- Video/DVD – free
- Paddle boat – free
- Canoe – free
- Wood/Propane BBQ – free
- Fire wood – free
- Trekking trail – free
- Fishing rods – free
- No charge for 1 kid under 7 sharing the same room;
- If you stay with us the whole week – the seventh night is free;
- If you celebrate your birthday at Artex – you stay free;
- If you bring your well-behaved pet – $ 20 per night;
- Meal Plan (three meals a day) – $ 50 per person per day;
- Guided trips and tours (water falls, fishing, canoe) – $ 30.00 per hour
- We charge extra clean-up fees in the amount of $ 75 if you leave garbage, food and spots on the carpets;
- We charge you for any damage in the cottages or patios.
For reservation we require minimum 2 nights stay.
DEPOSIT is required at time of reservation in the amount of 30 % of the accommodation and services ordered.
The full payment is due 30 days prior to your arrival day.
- Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance of filling this space. For this reason we uphold a strict cancellation policy:
- If a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to your arrival date, you may elect either to receive a refund of your deposit or apply the entire amount of your deposit towards a future stay within the next year.
- If cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, no refund will be possible regardless of the reason. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirm reservation dates, you will be responsible for all the original room nights booked from your intended stay.
ARTEX check in – 6 p.m. ARTEX check out – 4 p.m.