StudyCanada is proud to welcome students from all over the world. Every year, Canada welcomes more than 130,000 foreign students to its world-class Universities and Colleges. Foreign students are attracted to studying in Canada because of its high-quality education system, low tuition fees and great employment opportunities.

Canada does not have a national education system. Public education is under the jurisdiction of each of the ten provinces and two territories and admission requirements, program and course offerings and fees vary from one institution to another.

In Canada, post-secondary institutions are divided into two major types: universities and community colleges. The university provides academic and professional training, and research leading to degrees (BA, BSc, MA, MSc, PhD, etc.). The community college offers certificate and diploma programs in career and vocational training.

English and French are Canadas two official languages, and at most universities and colleges, instruction is in one of these, although a few use both.
Canada is a leader in second-language training, with many educational institutions offering beginners and upgrading programs in English and/or French as a Second Language. Sometimes the language courses are offered before you begin your regular academic program, or alternatively, they could be taken at the same time. English/French training up to 6 months of study doesn’t require a study permit.

Most international students will require a study permit to study in Canada; however, there are some exceptions.
A Study Permit is issued upon the receipt of an acceptance letter from a qualified Canadian educational institution, and possesses sufficient funds to pay for tuition and living costs.

Artex Club offers you the assistance in choosing the educational institution for undergraduate and post-graduate students and obtaining a study permit:
– language schools
– private schools
– colleges
– universities

International Students can work in Canada while studying. We help our clients to obtain:

  1. Off campus Work Permit
  2. Work Permit for Co-op and Internship Programs
  3. Post-Graduation Work Permit